Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Prodding from a Friend

Friend and car dealer, Chris Lemley just gave me a friendly nudge and reminder to get my tail in gear regarding my blog. Truth is, I didn't forget about it so much as I just got swamped with other things.

Well, now the truth is, I'm just as swamped but I've got a few things to say.

New things like...new hires at Flash Point. Still a secret. New clients New services (BunkBedTM New challenges (if you know me, or follow me on twitter, you know what they are, new opportunities and even a new baby.



Still amazes me how much has transpired in the last 7 months. Hmmm...Is it me or has sooooo much changed in the last 7 months?

I look forward to catching up with everyone again. :)

1 comment:

dealership consulting said...

Isn't it amazing to see results of what you had worked for? You can always do better with the help of some coach who are experts in car selling. You'll be surprised of the difference of your sales before and after.